The website offers a partial aid to the students which strive for their educational expenses and needs. This scholarship program targets students which are currently enrolled in a university and in need of financial help. On their behalf, the website provides a sufficient amount of reserved fund as a part of tuition free. Following is a brief description of the scholarship program.
About The Program
The main idea of this scholarship program is to support students which are facing monetary problem to fund their education. This plan will provide a little help to complete the educational degree. It is a way to bring out the best from youth for the better future of the society.
How To Apply For The Scholarship?
To apply for 10 Natural Home Remedies Scholarship Program, the applicants must submit an essay on the given topic. The essay must fall between 800-1200 words. All the details are to be sent online to the mentioned email address as a part of this information page.
Applicants who are willing to apply for this scholarship program must meet the following.
- The applicant must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program.
- The application must highlight a brief résumé, academic achievements (if any), and 150 words of self-description of the candidate.
- The applicant must have a good academic background to support the application, however, this is a flexible condition.
- The applicant must provide a proof of enrolment in his respective university i.e. college card.
- The applicant must submit an essay of 800 to 1200 word count on the topic of “How to live a happy life”
- The ideas that applicants share in the essay should be unique and original.
- The essay should be not be copied from any online resource or website.
- The applicants must write the essay in English.
- The essay must follow the standard format, Times New Roman 12” and justified alignment.
The essay should be emailed to email@example.com before the mentioned deadline. The selected applicants will be required to submit the copies of their transcripts for finals selection.
Deadline for Submissions
The applicant should submit the academic details and the essay before Oct 25th, 2017. The selection of applicants will be on the basis of quality and creativity of their application.
Last date for submission: Oct 25th, 2017
Announcement of final selection: Dec 28th, 2017
Scholarship Awarded Date: March 31st, 2018
**Note: This scholarship is annually based and an amount of $1000 will be sent to the respective college or university or via Paypal.